- Locate primary and backup candidates within the provided search area.
- Complete candidate due diligence process.
- Coordinate site design visits with required team members.
- Coordinate title abstract or title insurance policies.
- Negotiate and secure lease agreements/option agreements.
- Negotiate and secure any required easements or rights-of-ways.
- Perform preliminary zoning analysis.
- Research jurisdiction requirements and processes.
- Prepare and file zoning applications, if permitted by law.
- Testify at any required hearings or meetings, and represent the client at any community meetings.
- Obtain final zoning resolutions for clients' records.
- Complete all necessary applications, including, but not limited to, building and electrical.
- File building permit application with municipality and track receipt of permits.
- FAA form 7460-1 and 7460-2 filings.
- FCC form 854 filings.
- Program Management to ensure all active and new sites have current registrations, with correct frequencies filed.
- Site inventory of equipment.
- Full lease and entitlement reviews
- Entitlement services as needed
- As-built site drawings.