HPC Wireless Services provides broadband development services across a range of geographies. Providing turn-key network construction services to fiber optic users primarily for power company telecommunications, data and system protection applications. We are committed to providing the most innovative solutions, the highest caliber technology and the most reliable service to all of our customers.
HPC is a leader in managing and executing fiber site construction. As a licensed general contractor we bring a comprehensive understanding of the scope, schedule, costs, and resources required for simple or complex projects. HPC executes site builds such as Fiber to the Node or Fiber to the Premise, our civil and electrical crews have the expertise to execute with the safety and warranted quality our clients expect.
Fiber is a critical function to backhaul solutions. Our technicians are manufacturer–certified, and regularly trained on new technologies and equipment to ensure new site commissioning, cut-ins and overlays are performed in compliance with network standards.
Fiber Networking Services
- Fiber to the Desk (structured cabling)
- Fiber to the Premises
- Passive Optical Networking & GPON
- Cable installation
- OLT OLN installation
- Turn up and test
- Fiber to the Antenna
- Fiber to the Tower
- Real Estate
- Tower Climbers
- Lines & Antennas
- Construction & Installation
- Fiber backhaul
- Design Drawings
- Network Topology
- Material Procurement
- Splicing and Terminations
- Installation & Integration
- On-Staff technical crews familiar with all manner of communication facility, installation and commissioning
- On-Staff licensed electricians capable of power upgrades, generator installs, cabinet power-ups / swaps and civil make ready activity
- On-Staff real estate and program managers to handle all site survey, assessment, real estate, engineering and program needs
- On-Staff A&E Managers – management of A&E partners and self-performance of light-duty engineering services
- On-Staff fiber technicians – experienced in rod & rope, pull, terminate, splice of all manner of multi-mode and single-mode fiber. TRM possesses multiple fusion splicers and OTDR units.
- On-Staff network technicians – experienced with rack & stack, install and test & programming / provisioning & turn-up
- On staff technicians with years of Ethernet backhaul experience, OSP/ISP